The Esparto Community Services District provides water and sewer services to the residents and commercial customers within the District’s service area (the township of Esparto). ECSD also collects operating fees for public street lights within the town of Esparto for payment to PG&E (owner/operator of street lights).
- We will meet federal, state, and local regulatory standards for water services and sewer collection, treatment, and disposal services.
- We will conduct the business of the District in an honest, ethical, and fiscally responsible manner, and require professionalism by our employees, staff, and District Board.
- We will promote environmental stewardship and strive to protect the water resources within our District by our operations and business practices.
- We will strive to protect our water supply resources, operations, and District infrastructure from potential threats outside our operations and/or district boundaries.
- We recognize staff as our most valuable resource and will provide training and a favorable workplace environment to attract and retain qualified staff.
Regular Board Meetings are held on the first and third Wednesdays of each month at 7:00pm at the District Administrative Office.